Salto is seeking a highly capable and dedicated Infrastructure Tech Lead to join our technology department. This individual will be critical in steering our software operations and infrastructure to success.
As the Infrastructure Tech Lead, you will be invaluable in building the future of Salto’s infrastructure, data pipelines, and developer experience. You will collaborate on building the roadmap and prioritizing tasks.
You will also guide software teams in all infrastructure and operations matters, implement significant infrastructure changes, oversee the CI/CD deployments, and manage monitoring.
You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive innovation and efficiency across our organization.
What will you be doing?
Guide Software Teams:
- Provide technical leadership to software teams, ensuring alignment with overall company goals and strategies.
- Facilitate collaboration between development, operations, and other functional areas.
- Maintain a clear understanding of infrastructure and lead efforts to optimize, streamline, and enhance current systems.
Implement Major Infrastructure Changes:
- Plan, design, and execute major changes to the infrastructure, CI/CD, monitoring and applicative features.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define requirements and expectations for new infrastructure changes.
Oversee CI/CD Deployments:
- Lead the planning, execution, and optimization of continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines.
- Identify areas of improvement, and implement solutions to enhance efficiency.
Manage Monitoring and Performance:
- Implement and manage robust monitoring solutions to ensure system health, performance, and availability.
- Assist with escalations to system alerts, taking necessary action to maintain optimal performance.
Skills and experience
- Comfortable with Linux, CLI, and “digging” in system logs.
- Infrastructure Knowledge: Exceptional understanding of modern infrastructure technologies, cloud platforms, security & networking.
- Technical Leadership: Proven experience leading technical teams, focusing on architecture, collaboration, mentorship, and effective decision-making.
- Infrastructure as Code: Experience with tools like Terraform, Pulumi, or similar, and a strong belief in automation and repeatable processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field in a well-known university.
- 5+ years of experience in infrastructure technical leadership or related roles.
Our tech stack
We value great talent and not specific knowledge, so our requirements are wider than our current tech stack.
However, as many are curious, our current tech stack mainly comprises Node/Typescript, React, Terraform, PostgreSQL, GraphQL, Redis, SQS/SNS, and various serverless AWS services.
Salto Labs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Further, Salto Labs, Inc. will provide a reasonable accommodation as needed to any qualified applicant or employee with a disability, unless doing so would cause an undue hardship, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and similar local laws.