Who are we looking for?
- You are independent, versatile and enthusiastic to take on new problems and enhance software products.
- You are looking to make a significant impact on the company and its journey.
- You are a team player. You have a positive attitude. You prioritize your users and team over your ego.
- Your rationality is strong and you can easily explain your thought process and mental models.
- You have a deep understanding of how to create usable, accessible, and modular designs.
What will you be doing?
- Collaborate with other product managers, engineers and designers to analyze and understand target users, the context and the competitive landscape. You will leverage this knowledge to generate ideas, turn them into low-fidelity flows and high-fidelity designs.
- Validate your solutions with real users and customers, using both qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Help grow the design team, improve processes and offer feedback on other initiatives.
Skills and experience
- 3+ years of experience as a product designer of a web or mobile app with meaningful usage.
- Experience in creating complex prototypes and end-to-end flows, with high-fidelity visuals.
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in interaction, and visual design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Figma for high-fidelity designs and Whimsical for low-fidelity flows. We rely on in-person meetings, Gong, hotjar and Mixpanel to better understand our users. We use Notion for planning and Jira for project management.