What we are looking for
At Salto, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re seeking a qualified sales development representative (SDR) to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our products and services. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success.
The right candidate will be one who works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way phone conversations with prospects, and is highly self-motivated. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills, and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
What you will be doing
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to Prospect research to identify how our solutions meet needs
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
- Utilize Tech Stack, cold calling, video prospecting, and email to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify prospect's needs/pains and suggest appropriate solutions
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Report to Manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
Required Skills and Experience
- Some College/Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of relevant sales experience
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- Proficiency with Salesforce or other CRM software
- Proficiency with Outreach or other Sales Enablement Prospecting software
- Prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quotes