Who are we looking for?
- You are independent, versatile and enthusiastic to take on new problems, analyze them and bounce ideas with engineering on possible solutions.
- You feel very comfortable learning new products, analyzing and troubleshooting technical issues along with a customer.
- You are looking to make a significant impact on the company and its journey
- You are a team player
- You are passionate about great customer experience
- You have great communication skills
What will you be doing?
- As a Support engineer, you will take a central role in Salto’s customer experience and communication with customers.
- You will analyze issues that customers face using your expertise in salto’s product and infrastructure.
- You will be involved in designing and implementing our support and operations processes in order to continue and improve our customer experience
Skills and experience
- 2+ years of technical support roles.
- Must have experience working on complicated technical products (networking, devops, cyber, etc) and communicating with technical teams on the customer side (developers, technical IT teams, etc).
- Comfortable with command line.
- Comfortable analyzing product/application logs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience interacting with Product/Engineering teams.
- Relevant military service.
- BSc degree.
- Experience supporting a B2B SaaS service.
- Coding / Scripting experience.
- Experience with source control.
- SQL experience.
Our tech stack
As we value great talent and not specific knowledge, our requirements are not limited to our current tech stack.
However, as many are curious, our current tech stack is mainly composed of Terraform, Lambda, ECS, Node/Typescript, React, PostgreSQL, GraphQL, Redis and various other AWS services.