Last updated: 24 April 2023
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES?
- Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device to help websites and mobile apps remember things about you. Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser delete them or until they expire. To learn more about cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
- Single Sign-on allows you to log in to certain websites or mobile applications using sign-in services provided by third parties, such as Facebook or Google. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign-up form.
- Ad ID is a unique number issued to you by an entity which received your permission to serve you with advertisements. The Ad ID allows persons or entities with whom you interact to gather and store information they learn about you in connection with your Ad ID. Most entities that have assigned you with an Ad ID allow you to delete or change such Ad ID and thereby prevent third parties from collecting information concerning your behavior across multiple sessions. To learn more about Ad ID and how change or delete it on Android and Apple, please refer to and https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662856?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid and https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/data/en/apple-advertising/.
The cookies we use can be classified in one of the following categories:
Strictly Necessary cookies
We use these cookies to enable you to use our Website’s features, such as enabling movement between pages and remembering information you enter on forms. Without these necessary cookies, services and functions on our Website will not be possible and our Website will not perform as it should.
We use these cookies to help identity and prevent security risks.
Performance and Analytics cookies
We use these cookies to collect information about Users’ use of our Website to help improve the way the it works.
Functionality and Preference cookies
We use these cookies to remember the choices you make such as which language you prefer and to provide you with personalized features.
3. WHAT COOKIES WE USE
We use the following First and Third-Party Cookies:
Analytics- provides anonymized data about the visits to our website
Advertising - Google provides cookies for advertising, including serving and rendering ads, personalizing ads, limiting the number of times an ad is shown to a user, muting ads you have chosen to stop seeing, and measuring the effectiveness of ads
Documentation, knowledge base
Analytics – Anonymous heatmap analysis.
Documentation, knowledge base
Analytics - we use HubSpot to track website sessions, form submissions, and more to help us meet prospect & customer needs
Analytics – we use Intercom to help us understand your usage of our services. In particular, we provide a limited amount of your information (such as sign-up date and some personal information like your email address) to Intercom, Inc. (“Intercom”) and utilize Intercom to collect data for analytics purposes when you visit our website or use our product
Targeting, attribution and insights
Advertising – we use the Zoominfo pixel for direct marketing purposes and to auto-populate the forms on our landing pages to streamline form submission processes
We use the Optinmonster cookie to identify new vs. returning users
Collect logs from app.salto.io
Authentication in app.salto.io
4. YOUR CHOICES
Strictly Necessary Cookies:
- Because these cookies are essential to operate our Website, there is no option to opt out of these cookies.
- You can follow the instructions provided by your web browser or mobile browser (usually located within the "Help", "Tools" or "Edit" facility) to modify your cookie and Ad ID settings.
Deletion of Cookie history:
- You can choose to delete your cookie history and to opt-out from future usage of cookies by Salto, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your request to delete your cookies shall take effect within a reasonable timeframe from receipt of your request.
5. DO NOT TRACK
We do not currently commit to responding to your browsers’ ‘Do Not Track’ signals with respect to our Website, in part, because no common industry standard for ‘Do Not Track’ has been adopted by regulators, including no consistent standard of interpreting a user’s intent. We are committed to monitoring the developments around ‘Do Not Track’ and the implementation of a standard.
6. CHANGES TO COOKIES POLICY
7. CONTACT US