Who are we looking for?
- You are independent, versatile and enthusiastic to take on new problems and enhance software solutions
- You are looking to make a significant impact on the company and its’ journey
- You are a team player
- You develop high quality code with attention to detail
What will you be doing?
- As a senior developer, you will take a central role in building Salto’s products.
- You will choose and use cutting edge technologies and methodologies, and will have a real impact on the company.
- You will be involved in every part of our core products’ lifecycle -- from defining features together with PM, choosing the right tech stack and architecture to implementing infrastructure, features and dev processes.
Skills and experience
- Comfortable with Linux
- Experience with AWS and/or GCP, preferably with serverless and container-based deployments
- Experience working on and operating a service, with modern operative concepts (CI/CD, On-call, No QA, etc.)
- Experience with programming languages design, and/or compiler/parser/interpreter technology, and/or IDE development
- Experience with modern frontend (React / Vue / Angular) development
- Experience with maintaining or contributing to open-source software projects
Our tech stack
As we value great talent and not specific knowledge, our requirements are not limited to our current tech stack.
However, as many are curious, our current tech stack is mainly composed of Node/Typescript, React, PostgreSQL, GraphQL, Redis, and various serverless AWS services.
Salto Labs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Further, Salto Labs, Inc. will provide a reasonable accommodation as needed to any qualified applicant or employee with a disability, unless doing so would cause an undue hardship, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and similar local laws.