Who are we looking for?
- You are independent, versatile and enthusiastic to take on new problems and enhance software solutions
- You have a passion for creating great user experiences
- You have an eye for pixel perfect designs
- You can tell the difference between fuchsia and magenta.
- You are looking to make a significant impact on the company and its’ journey
- You are a team player
- You develop high quality code with attention to detail
What will you be doing?
- As a senior FE engineer you will focus on defining and creating the user experience of our industry-leading SAAS product
- You will mentor junior engineers and share your FE knowledge with the team.
- As a senior developer, you will take a central role in building Salto’s products.
- You will use cutting edge technologies and methodologies, and have a real impact on the company.
- You will be involved in every part of our core products’ lifecycle -- from defining features together with our Product team, choosing the right tech stack and architecture to implementing infrastructure, features and dev processes.
Skills and experience
- 5+ years of experience in modern FE frameworks such as React/Vue/Svelte
- Experienced with writing end to end features in a full stack application
- Comfortable with Linux
- Experience working on and operating a service, with modern operative concepts (CI/CD, On-call, No QA, etc.)
- Comfortable with Git
- Proficient in TypeScript
- Experience with configuring web-bundlers such as Webpack.
- Experience with programming languages design, and/or compiler/parser/interpreter technology, and/or IDE development
- Experience with maintaining or contributing to open-source software projects
Our tech stack
As we value great talent and not specific knowledge, our requirements are not limited to our current tech stack.
However, as many are curious, our current tech stack is mainly composed of Node/Typescript, React, PostgreSQL, GraphQL, Redis, and various serverless AWS services.